Found it! Pound it!
The game you have been playing your whole life, you just didn’t know it! It’s a lot like an Easter egg hunt, but without eggs. The instructions are simple:
- Choose one person who will hide the tags.
- Everyone else leaves the room.
- The hider places the tags around the room and is careful to ‘hide’ the tags IN PLAIN SIGHT. That means the tags should be placed somewhere so that the seekers can see them without moving anything. That means under the pillows on the couch is off limits!
**HINT** – try to match the color of the tag with the color of the place it is hidden. For example, a white tag will be hard to see sitting on top of the white pages of a book.
- Once the hider has placed all the tags, the seekers are called into the room to try to find the tags.
- When a tag is found the seeker shouts ‘FOUND IT!’ and the hider says ‘Found it? Pound it!’ And the hider and the seeker give each other a fist bump.
- The game continues until all the tags are found.
- Whoever finds the most tags is the new hider.
See how well you can do. Try to find the 5 Found it! Pound it! tags hidden in the picture at the top of this page.